Friday, November 30, 2012

A TRIBUTE TO ZIG ZIGLAR


by  | on November 30, 2012

Zig Ziglar will be greatly missed by all!

You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want” – Zig Ziglar
Ziggy as he was affectionately known to many, died Nov 28/12 at the age of 86.  He was agreat leader who specialized in sales & marketing, his training was presented in “down home” style that endeared him to thousands of marketing professionals.  He was a mentor in my life and was one of the inspirations that encouraged me to start a home based business.
Zig Ziglar’s motivational training taught that “you can’t change anybody except yourself” and “attitude makes all the difference”.  Aren’t those stimulating words for folks involved innetwork marketing?
Zig had a style of leadership that made you feel that he was talking one-on-one to you and that he had all the time in the world to help you work through any “stink’n think’n” you had.  He had many tools in his sales training toolbox, but his favorite device to deliver hismarketing message was humor.
Zig Ziglar encouraged everyone to develop a sense of gratitude about their life and their work, especially those who are involved in sales and marketing.  He understood that to rise to the top as a great leader in your field, you had to change from being a “fault” finder to being a “good” finder.
As I grew my own home based business, I found the most useful piece of Zig’s advice was “activities that are recognized and rewarded are repeated”.  That single phrase is the foundation of my success in network marketing.  People who are recognized in your salesgroup will strive for more success.  While this may seem like merely common sense, if we all had training around this, imagine how successful we could be.

I could talk about Zig Ziglar and his leadership all day, every day – he has made me laugh and he has made my cry, but EVERY time I read his books or hear him speak, I am inspired all over again.

While he is not physically with us anymore, I take comfort that I can still see him on many posted videos on YouTube.  He will carry on for generations motivating everyone, but particularly sales professionals.  Today I am wondering how many people involved in ahome based business were originally inspired by this great leader.

Thank you Zig Ziglar, our man, Ziggy – I’ll never forget you and the gratitude you stimulated in me!

God bless you!

Adrian and Jocelyn Frank
CEO/Owners of Adrian Frank Consulting
Cell: 206-261-7348
eMail: adrianfrank@gmail.com, jocelyntranfrank@gmail.com
www.BeEmpoweredHere.com 
 
FIND your way to making $1000 PER DAY (I'm not kidding).   DISCOVER the WEIRD marketing tricks of the Empower Network.   WATCH this FREE Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment