Sunday, October 7, 2012

Expecting Overnight Success: an Encouraging Letter to a Good Friend (plus his response to me)


Expecting Overnight Success: an Encouraging Letter to a Good Friend (plus his response to me)

by  | on October 7, 2012

Below is an encouraging letter I wrote this morning to a good friend of mine when he suggested to me that he may have been expecting “overnight” success.

This good friend (also on my Empower Network team), let’s call him Shawn (not his real name), was really wanting to have already made some money (going into just his second month), and found such early success.
Shawn emailed me this morning about this, so I wrote a letter to him to encourage him.

I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “don’t expect something to be an overnight success”, haven’t you?

Well enjoy this letter to my good friend (specific names substituted for privacy) about how there really isn’t any such thing as an overnight success…

…but there is certainly varying degrees of success that comeBIGGER, FASTER and BETTER than others.

Read on:
Shawn, I want to expound upon what I just said in this previous email about “nothing makes you money overnight”.
For example (now this is an extreme example, but it’s what I personally went through), I waited for FOUR and a HALF YEARS for an MLM to get off the ground and garner at least somesuccess, just before I joined Empower Network with David Foesch!
I was a Vice President in an emerging company called XYZ Company, and I worked my butt off.  The problem was the President/CEO/Owner of the company kept building the foundation of the company…for 4 and a half years.
I invested over $15,000 into this company (not to mention, THOUSANDS probably tens of thousands of working hours), and made back, in 4 years, about $2000 (and I was the ALL TIME top money earner when I resigned from XYZ back in April).   Why did I make so little (with about 50 people in my downline)?
That company was a traditional MLM, like ABC MLM Company (the one Shawn is in right now), with very very small commission rates.  I walked away from that company, essentially, about $13,000 in the red, because with Empower Network I can make 100% commissions for my effort.  The numbers paint the picture so clearly.
David did the math on this.  For every ONE (1) person you bring into Empower Network, you need to bring in 20-30 people with ABC, XYZ or any other traditional MLM that pays much lower commission rates than 100%.
But I also knew what kind of recruiter and leader David is (as he was also in XYZ with me about 2 years ago).
I walked away $13,000 in the red, a Vice President title, and positioning at the TOP of the XYZ Company’s matrix, Shawn, because of 100% commissions (and of course David’s leadership and abilities).  It’s a FAR better use of my time!
Either way, since I want to achieve success in my home business;  I’m moving on with Empower Network because of 100% commissions.
So, here’s the general statistic about success for you with traditional MLM programs that have commission rates (RESIDUAL/month after month, that is) significantly below 100% residual/month after month:
Of the 5-10% of people who join traditional MLM who actually make money with small commission rate companies;  nearly all of that 5-10% don’t get into profit monthly until 3-6 months (and even longer than that to recoup the money they invested in those first few months of loss)!

So, you can see how, again, this home-based industry is not an overnight profit and success proposition.

However, when you break even on your monthly costs with JUST ONE SIGNUP in Empower Network…you can see how success can happen WAY faster than low commission-rate programs.
Why do only 5-10% actually achieve success in traditional MLM?  Because the industry average recruitment ability is 2.5 signups, and generally, you need between 5-15 signups with low commission rate programs to start into profit.
Empower Network, by STARK contrast?  You’re into $125 per month (at the Inner Circle level), RESIDUAL, month after month profit with just your 3rd signup!
ABC is a good company, so I believe you have a good thing going there so I wouldn’t, and am not, in any way, shape or form trying to convince you to drop ABC (nor do I think I could at this time – I can see you love it).  Keep your eggs in a few baskets, at least while you give it a good amount of time (several months) to realize profits.
But you’re, simply, going to realize WAY more profits in WAY LESS time in Empower Network with David ***** and I.  So might as well make money with both, right?!   I, personally, prefer to spend my limited time in the day on making 100% commissions (maximizing the time) versus 5-20% commissions (what I feel is less worth my time), but I’m not you.  :)
All that to say, Shawn, keep your chin up, my friend.  The BEST is yet to come!  God bless!  :D
- Adrian Frank, “Secret Agent 100%”
PS – That “20-30 signups in your ABC Company/traditional MLM for every 1 signup in Empower Network” range is really because I think ABC COULD be closer to 20-25, but most traditional MLMs are 30 signups or higher to equal the commissions of 1 signup in Empower Network.  Either way, that’s a LOT more work/signups than just 1, wouldn’t you agree?  Isthat success? :) ”
Want to hear Shawn’s response to my letter?
“YOU ARE AWSOME, ADRIAN. THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY. I believe God is about to Bless our labor.Thank You for caring- Shawn”
 (End of letter to and from my friend, Shawn.)
Glad you enjoyed this, and found it insightful.  The bottom line is, when you do the math, youwon’t find another MLM/Direct Sales/Network Marketing company (Empower Network is actually AFFILIATE marketing - there is a difference) that pays more than 100% commissions RESIDUALLY (even when you add up all their additional bonuses, eg, matching bonus, fast start, bonus pool, etc)!
How does Empower Network make money itself then, you might ask?
It’s kind of a 2-part answer.
First, the owners of the company ALSO get 100% commissions for their personal production (referrals/signups), like all of us.  They’ve already made over a MILLION dollars on just their affiliate account (the 100% commissions that we all get), still inside of Empower Network’sFIRST YEAR since company launch.  We’re JUST GETTING STARTED, Friends!
Second, because we get paid 100% commissions, Empower Network is growing VERY RAPIDLY as more people hear about the previously unheard of commissions!  We already have OVER 50,000 PAYING members (and growing about 2,000 to 3,000 EVERY WEEK – about 80% that are profit each month too).  So, because there is a tiny $19.95 non-commissionable fee per month to have the right to earn the 100% commissions, your own eWallet merchant account, marketing system, the company, itself is pulling in over $1 million per month (50,000 times $20) to pay for holding EXCELLENT events, home office costs, support staff, a Chief Operations Officer who is also a renowned attorney, etc etc…and remain solvent for the LONG HAUL.
 
God bless you!
Adrian and Jocelyn Frank
CEO/Owners of Adrian Frank Consulting
Cell: 206-261-7348
eMail: adrianfrank@gmail.com, jocelyntranfrank@gmail.com
https://www.BeEmpoweredHere.com 
FIND your way to making $1000 PER DAY (I’m not kidding).   DISCOVER the WEIRD marketing tricks of the Empower Network.   WATCH this FREE Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment